NFL 2022

Lineker

Fuck it...let the coaches play a game of two hand touch at the Pro Bowl

• Haha 3

Well, given that they actually are doing two hand touch this year, I would be all for that.  I also love that they're placing emphasis on skills competitions this year.  I always found those really fun when they did them back in the day.  I'm glad they're going this route instead of trying to act like they were ever playing real football in the Pro Bowl.

Kind of wild that the new CBA made participation mandatory though.  You're only allowed to skip now if your team is in the Super Bowl or you have a legitimate, documented injury.  You can still choose to skip but if you do, you forfeit the Pro Bowl bonus that everyone has in their contracts.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Lint said:

Fuck it...let the coaches play a game of two hand touch at the Pro Bowl

I can dig this. The Lions already got a pretty formidable offense...you got Mark Brunell at QB, Atwan Randle-El at WR/RB/QB gadget dude, Duce Staley at HB, and of course Dan Campbell at TE. Then Aaron Glen can hold it down at CB. Then uh, there ya go. 

• Haha 1

Honestly smart decision by Tennessee. You need to know what you have in Dobbs before the winner-take-all game next week.

Al Michaels is going to be miserable calling this game tonight though. Just a terrible slate of Thursday night games with very few exceptions, you can hear the boredom in his voice.

I like Brock, his numbers aren't insane but he's a reliable redzone guy, plus a very good blocker. I think that's why we didn't mind parting with Hock, because he just isn't a very good blocker. 

Lions always seem to have fun Notre Dame guys though going back to Golden Tate and Theo Riddick. Also currently, the Okwara brothers.

7 minutes ago, VPNutsRoastingOnAnOpenFire said:

James Houston, Sixth round rookie out of Jackson State now has 7.5 sacks in only 6 games. This is wild, dude came from the practice squad in the middle of the year and has just been disruptive. 

Make that 8. 

He now leads all rookies in sacks as he has surpassed his own teammate Aidan Hutchinson by a half sack. 

“DANIEL JONES” chants overtake the stadium as he scores 4 TDs as the Giants clinch a playoff spot for the first time since 2016.

Unbelievable.  This has been such a horrible go with it for the Giants.  I would’ve been thrilled with 6 or 7 wins this season.  And now they’re in the playoffs instead.

• Like 2