NFL 2023

Lineker

I have Jordan Love and AJ Dillon on one of my 5 fantasy teams. Thankfully they're both backups, but I'm already considering dumping Love. Unfortunately, GB is my starting defense this week.....

Fortunately, I have Amon-Ra St, Brown starting on one of my other teams, and he's looking to surpass projections. 

I'm very tired. 

God I love beating the Packers. The Bears and Vikings are rivals, but the Packers are enemies. 

I'm still annoyed that they allowed them to throw a pass with 00 on the clock to end the third. 

That was David Montgomerys first victory over Green Bay. 

I have like six million thoughts on everything. 

I'm so tired.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Your Mom said:

This is such garbage. I get not betting on your own sport but you can't bet on any sport?

They can bet on other sports, just not while their "on the clock", so while at stadiums, practice facility, and I'm assuming team buses/planes/hotels

Andrew Thomas out again for the Giants on Monday.  So another game where Jones has instantly defenders in his face on every single snap, probably making it impossible to have any sort of a passing game again.

He hurt himself on the blocked FG against Dallas, in the first drive of the season.  As a Mets fan this is increasingly looking like the Edwin Diaz WBC injury, a fluky major injury that just fucks the season immediately.