NFL 2023

Lineker

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

Everyone should watch at least a little of this Toy Story game :lol:

Had this on for a bit and Mrs. Krabby said it looked like an old Xbox game hahaha

A Kelce owner keeping Kyle Pitts in the hopes that he puts up WR2 numbers in the flex spot while letting D’Andre Swift walk has to be one of the dumbest decisions in dynasty history.

In fairness there’s some hindsight here.  This is the first time Sirianni has decided to abandon his RB rotation strategy and I don’t think even the most skeptical people expected Pitts to be nothing more than a decoy.  But still.

Pitts is probably a drop candidate if he’s not on a new team by the trade deadline.  Arthur Smith is horrific.

There’s way too many inconsistent teams this season.  Every week has multiple matchups that are a coinflip because both teams are capable of being terrible at any moment.

Having spent the past years hoping Marquise Brown would put it together, seeing Zay Flowers be everything and much more this early in his career is such an amazing experience. Lamar has been cooking, even against this phenomenal Browns defense.

Also Mark Andrews is a beast.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Busch Wyatt said:

That whole FanDuel “pick any 6 teams to make the playoffs” parlay where you could still get really nice odds by simply picking the 6 teams they deemed most likely to make it…

Yeah I’m chalking that up as a loss already because the Bengals seem like they’re shot.

There's a real lesson in retaining coordinators for one year too many going on with the Bengals this year. General attrition of talent/regressions in places without new answers.

I have Cousins as my backup on the fantasy team he's on. I actually considered starting him today, and am most definitely glad that I did not. 

I am also glad that I did start Lamar Jackson on the fantasy team I have him on. The haters who say he's a has-been are so full of shit.

Edited by GhostMachine