NFL 2023

Lineker

Ravens walking away with it against the Seahawks. If they can keep things together, maybe just maybe we can do some magic in the playoffs. I am honestly too afraid to hope at this point.

Also undrafted RB in his first start getting over 140 yards rushing, also Odell getting his first TD in years on his birthday.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, JasonM said:

Ravens walking away with it against the Seahawks. If they can keep things together, maybe just maybe we can do some magic in the playoffs. I am honestly too afraid to hope at this point.

Also undrafted RB in his first start getting over 140 yards rushing, also Odell getting his first TD in years on his birthday.

Keaton Mitchell, if he can stay healthy, is the piece of this offense that has been missing. Would like a little more out of the WRs (or at least one of them to ascend as a true top guy), but what they did today + that defense puts us right at the top of any discussion for best team in the league.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Maxx said:

My poor father is in Connecticut where instead of the Cowboys/Eagles game, Fox is airing Giants/Raiders 🤢

As my 3.5 year COVID streak ended and I’m now sitting here on day 2 with a persistent headache and an annoying amount of congestion, Giants/Raiders feels like an incredibly fitting game.

38 minutes ago, Busch Wyatt said:

One quarter into his return, Daniel Jones’ knee buckles in a non-contact injury and Tommy DeVito is back in

This team might lose out the rest of the way

I feel pretty bad for Jones, I actually think he's a fairly, let's say, exciting QB to watch when he's at his best.

That said, I'm convinced Josh McDaniels is the worst coach in NFL history and a psychic vampire, because this does not even look like the same Raiders team. It's like for the first half of the season the Monstars had stolen their abilities and now they've just gotten them back.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Busch Wyatt said:

As my 3.5 year COVID streak ended and I’m now sitting here on day 2 with a persistent headache and an annoying amount of congestion, Giants/Raiders feels like an incredibly fitting game.

Ah sorry to hear that, if it’s anything like what I just went through, the headache should start losing intensity tomorrow

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Ah sorry to hear that, if it’s anything like what I just went through, the headache should start losing intensity tomorrow

I bet it'll start losing intensity upon the Giants game concluding. 

• Haha 1

Ooohhh I think Goedert broke his arm..

8 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Don’t worry, the refs are going to make sure the Eagles win.

The holding was holding, its the same thing that Bradberry did in the SB.

The DPI, yea I'll give you that...really soft call