NFL 2023

Lineker

I just want to know how Boyle ever got in the NFL to begin with. Its hard to believe he's been on 4 different teams, instead of asking people if they want fries with that, with the stats he had in college. Related to someone or has blackmail material?

Really do not see any incentive for Zack Wilson to play, unless its to possibly get other teams interested in him next season. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Krabby said:

Let's all remember to consider that the guy he got benched for is a Aaron Rodgers guy and like, just really not that good.

Really interesting that the same people that end up being Aaron Rodgers guys are some of the worst at their job. Never let him be GM. 

• Haha 1

My Colts fan friend messaged me Sunday to ask if he was crazy for thinking Indy coulD make the playoffs.  I told him the AFC Wild Card was wide open.  Looks like the AFC South might be.

5 hours ago, JasonM said:

QBs are cursed this years

Thankfully it's just a high ankle sprain and they're hopeful there is no ligament damage/no surgery needed. But watching that last night, my first thought was, "well, he just ripped a ligament in his ankle."

Even if it just a high ankle sprain, it is still the kind of thing that could have him out for all of December depending on how bad it is. 

4 hours ago, LL! said:

What the FUCK does Boots even know about rules?!

Joe Buck: And there's Prescott's fourth INT of the Super Bowl

Dora: Come on Cowboys fans, say it with me. SWIPER NO SWIPING!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

This soaking wet piece of wood provides the best chance for us to start a fire.  But I would also like to see if this cup of water, or this bag of dirt could provide a spark.

• Haha 3