NFL 2023

Lineker

5 hours ago, Lint said:

After Jason Kelce, Dan Campbell is the next person who could convince me I could run through a brick wall

His post game speeches are the best. After our 5th win on the year he pulled out a five dollar bill and says "I think that's a 5!". 

Yeah he's a great guy, and I admit I was skeptical about the hire. 

Still buzzing a bit here (buzzing with excitement, not the other kind).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Busch Wyatt said:

Twitter is a horrible cesspool to be avoided 95% of the time but moments like 31 fanbases coming together to make unrelenting memes about the latest Cowboys playoff chokejob are why I’ll never fully delete the app.

Just visit r/nfl or any of the shitposting subs, they all end up there and then you don't have be involved with Elon's Dumb Guy Nazi Orgy.

Also, the amount of fans who think McCarthy should be kept on because he can lead a team to 12 regular seasons wins makes me feel like a majority of Cowboys fans don't deserve another Super Bowl.

My favorite so far has been somebody saying that Belichick will go to the Cowboys because they're good enough to get him the wins record, but not go too far in the playoffs.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Pooker said:

My favorite so far has been somebody saying that Belichick will go to the Cowboys because they're good enough to get him the wins record, but not go too far in the playoffs.

Gets the wins record quickly and then gets to go on vacation early, it's perfect.

• Like 1

Douche probably walked around the facility talking incessantly about how some people might think what he is doing is inspirational, but he's just a regular guy, trying to stay humble and do his best.

• Haha 1

I honestly can't find it in myself to believe that Jerry Jones is so loyal and so delusional that he would keep McCarthy this off season. I have to believe he isn't so blind to the biggest issue this team has had in the post-season these last 3 seasons. 

Jim Harbaugh, Mike Vrabel, and Bill Belichick are all out in the market. There's a bunch of strong coordinators in the NFL that would be willing to take the promotion. 

Now is the time to strike while we still have this top offensive and top 5 defensive squad. The writing has been on the wall from the get. McCarthy couldn't finish the job. Fucking get rid of him. 

7 minutes ago, LL! said:

I honestly can't find it in myself to believe that Jerry Jones is so loyal and so delusional that he would keep McCarthy this off season. I have to believe he isn't so blind to the biggest issue of this team has in the post-season these last 3 seasons. 

Jim Harbaugh, Mike Vrabel, and Bill Belichick are all out in the market. There's a bunch of strong coordinators in the NFL that would be willing to take the promotion. 

Now is the time to strike while we still have this top offensive and top 5 defensive squad. The writing has been on the wall from the get. McCarthy couldn't finish the job. Fucking get rid of him. 

How did the date go?

The Cowboys are going to crash into an age-induced wall sooner rather than later. I can't envision any decision besides pushing all the chips in with a proven HC next season as the way to go. Jerry should give any of the top names whatever they want and worry about shit in March 2025 when it's March 2025.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, gunnar hendershow said:

The Cowboys are going to crash into an age-induced wall sooner rather than later. I can't envision any decision besides pushing all the chips in with a proven HC next season as the way to go. Jerry should give any of the top names whatever they want and worry about shit in March 2025 when it's March 2025.

If you have your pick of HC candidates for pushing all the chips in with Dem Boyz, who are you picking?

Harbaugh or Belichick, with Harbaugh getting the edge due to his age.   As good as Belichick might be with this roster, I'm not really assuming he'll stick around longer than 4 years, tops.

Belichick gets no consideration at all if he insists on bringing Patricia with him.

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

How did the date go?

It was nice! Way better than having to watch that last quarter. 

And with Jim Harbaugh visiting the Chargers today I'm already bracing for the fact that we likely won't be getting what would likely be our best candidate because Jerry is sitting on his ass waiting like he does for everything every offseason. 

18 minutes ago, LL! said:

It was nice! Way better than having to watch that last quarter. 

And with Jim Harbaugh visiting the Chargers today I'm already bracing for the fact that we likely won't be getting what would likely be our best candidate because Jerry is sitting on his ass waiting like he does for everything every offseason. 

Well in that case former Cowboy assistant Mike Zimmer is available!

• Haha 1