The Emirates FA Cup 2023/24

Lineker

1 hour ago, Bobfoc said:

TNT Sports will have exclusive broadcasting rights to the FA Cup from the 2025/2026 season. Some matches will be free-to-view, but not on traditional terrestrial channels.

The BBC article wording suggests it will, though I may be misunderstanding.

TNT Sports has agreed a four-year deal with the Football Association to show the FA Cup from the 2025-26 season.

Formerly known as BT Sport, TNT Sports will share the rights with a free-to-air broadcaster, which the FA said it would provide further details on in "due course".

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely seemed to be the prevailing thought of fans on the way out, I parked miles away so heard lots of "how are we so bad in the league?". We were shite, could easily have lost in the 90 minutes.

I didn't get a John Bull, pushed for time so ended up with a service station KFC (Greggs, KFC and TOTALLY WICKED were the headliners).

• Sad 2

Wolves or Brighton & Hove Albion v Coventry City

Nottingham Forest or Man U v Liverpool or Southampton

Chelsea or Leeds United v Leicester City

Manchester City v Newcastle United

Fucks sake. Might as well have lost the penalty shootout.

• Haha 1

Part of me would laugh if both us and Man Utd got knocked out. BBC/ITV be fighting for the oil derby

• Haha 1