2024 NFL Off-Season thread

Lineker

Lions re-signed Graham Glasgow which was the one re-signing I badly wanted for us. He played really well and meshed with our oline seamlessly. Starting guard that can also play center. 

I suspect Jonah Jackson will find a better deal from another team and that the Lions will sign veteran depth while drafting a guard prospect early. Maybe even round 1.

Hoping to see some quality added to our dline and cornerback room. Denico Autry would be my first guess as to a potential dlineman we target.

30 minutes ago, Maxx said:

D'Andre Swift said "that's enough winning for me" and signed with the Bears.

I like that the Bears let Montgomery go and we signed him for less than Swift signed for. And we got a 4th rounder for Swift.

I dont like the move for the Bears but love it as a Lions fan.

License Plate Guy (Giants megafan who clearly has sources in the org given how often he drops hints about things) tweeted out "PISSED" just minutes after noon.

Would not be the least bit shocked if the Eagles are about to sign Saquon Barkley and/or Xavier McKinney.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Buscher said:

License Plate Guy (Giants megafan who clearly has sources in the org given how often he drops hints about things) tweeted out "PISSED" just minutes after noon.

Would not be the least bit shocked if the Eagles are about to sign Saquon Barkley and/or Xavier McKinney.

Yup!! We just signed Saquon to a 3 year deal. Love this move so much for so many reasons

The hope now is that Barkley can't do shit in Philly and Derrick Henry has a career resurgence in Dallas. 

This is what everyone wants!!!

• Haha 1

Barkley talked so much about what he wanted his legacy to be in New York. Not that I ever took his word for it, but that legacy is complete garbage now. 6 years of injuries and mostly losing, now goes to the Eagles. Had he stayed here for life Mara probably puts him in the Ring of Honor just for sentimental reasons, that's out.

Given the Eagles beat the Giants at like an 80% clip this doesn't really change much in terms of 2024 outlook between the teams. The team needs an OL before they invest heavily in a RB.  I'm breathing a sigh of relief Schoen didn't pay him that kind of deal.

• Like 1