The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

This gang warfare sounds pretty fun. Someone invite me. (H)

I just updated the list as best as I could, but due to me not being around much lately, I'm sure I missed a few. If I've missed you, let me know.
Edited by KevinStorm

• 2 weeks later...

Add me to the Getting Halo 3 list. Gamertag: Onslaught56.

For those who will be getting Halo 3, make sure to link your gamertag to a bungie.net account. That way you’ll get the insane amount of stat tracking for both solo and multi play, as well as having the option of downloading saved films, forge maps, and screen shots from bungie.net. Just click download and it’ll download straight to your 360 the next time you’re on Live.

Edited by abundant

Theres staple multiplayer stuff like deathmatch and team deathmatch but also other like big ass chains where you drop chains when you die, protect the pimp where you have to...well, protect the pimp. One team has the pimp and the opponents have to kill him before he escapes. Then there is Blinged Out Ride, Team EWB's specialty, where you collect money by killing or dropping off chains until you reach a certain amount. Then you take your team car out to upgrade it. Then when it's Level 4 you take it to a certain area and if you can defend it there for a certain amount of time you win.

Then there are 2 co-op missions for 2 players over XBL. I think there is another via DLC, haven't tried it though.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got it hooked up today.

I've only got four games (NCAA '08, Halo 3, Bioshock, and All Pro), but my username/gamertag is EUBlink.

I have recently got

G.R.A.W

Stuntman:Ignition - Beat all the stunts in like 12 hours.

Top Spin 2

So if anyone wants to play me online in those games, PM me or something, Though its doubtful anyone has a nerdy game like TS2.