The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Well another hour on the phone, two customer representatives with no clue, a supervisor with no clue and their supervisor with no clue later...

We're going to get a call in 15-20 business days after they've "investigated the problem for you"...

They apparently have no fucking clue why.

Lovely.

I'm suspended off live :(

Owe them a tenner. Gays.

lolololololol

Also, I Am Ledgend. Whilst the theme and pics may be free they appear to be awful. Just one frame for each of the four blades? Lazy.

Edited by King Santa

For Summers/Anyone else in the UK getting their 360 on for Xmas and want to join our online community:

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/produc...ductcode=XT0050

Tack on a nice discount code from here and you have yourself a years worth of XBL for 27.99. Unless anyone else knows of any cheaper...

Also Gamestation online seems to have the Quick Charge Kit going for 12.99 so that's pretty much a must unless you have an endless supply of AA's or rechargables.

It also might be worth checking your local Comet as some are selling Project Gotham 3 + Wireless Controller + Arcade Unplugged for 19.99. Good deal.

Edited by King Santa

I assume (hope) with Christmas, there will be plenty of new gamertags to add. Just post them in this thread and make sure to regularly check back to the first post to find the new updates.

Not worth starting a whole new thread for, but for trivia fans, pick up a copy of Scene It: Lights, Camera, Action. It's a fucking blast and a nice party game once arthritis sets in after hours of Rock Band.

My tag is Geordie. How no one picked that up before me, I'm not quite sure but not going to argue. Anyway, only got GoW and NASCAR '08 to go on at the moment. Anyone feels like racing, let me know. I'm a bit gung ho though and crash more often than I finish a race :(