The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

We were playing the game under no illusions of ever beating the fucking thing, so we were messing around and halo didn't like getting set on fire a few times. I'd remind him when we were in the generator room I was in the corner incapped, while Ellis threw molotov after molotov at me, so man up >_>

We were playing the game under no illusions of ever beating the fucking thing, so we were messing around and halo didn't like getting set on fire a few times. I'd remind him when we were in the generator room I was in the corner incapped, while Ellis threw molotov after molotov at me, so man up >_>

So booting me because Ellis moaned about taking 7 damage in retaliation for setting me on fire 4 times = I should man up? :/

So booting me because Ellis moaned about taking 7 damage in retaliation for setting me on fire 4 times = I should man up? :/

Yes. Stop being a baby. You need to learn your death is needed for the team to succeed.

Like on Expert Dead Air when I told you to die so we can finish the level with higher HP. Except you killed me and it took us another half hour to do the level. <_<

Yes. Stop being a baby. You need to learn your death is needed for the team to succeed.

Like on Expert Dead Air when I told you to die so we can finish the level with higher HP. Except you killed me and it took us another half hour to do the level. <_<

That was hysterical, and we ended up beating it with a higher HP after that anyway. :blush:

Halo, ellis says you don't have Zombicidal Maniac, which means you haven't completed any campaigns on expert. But thats ellis.