The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I much prefer wireless pads myself. No cables getting tangled, no consoles getting dragged to the floor by clumsy friends or boisterous dogs, other than having to charge them, I don't see any advantage to wired pads at all. I'm not dumb enough to lose a large chunk of plastic.

The game gets pretty ridiculous as it goes on. I started playing it on Professional (Expert) and have to rely on reviving the others consistently. However, it's pretty enjoyable.

I honestly don't know if I'm going to end up playing Ghostbusters a second time through on the hardest difficulty. I mean it's a short game so it's do-able but some parts were pretty frustrating and kind of cheap like the kamikaze angels at the end. I might try some online though but I'm grabbing Fight Night Round 4 tonight and that's going to take up some time.

Oddly enough, I was looking on Play.com yesterday to see how much a copy of Blood Money would be and they have a page up for Hitman 5. They have it down as November 2011, not that that is concrete or anything.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111800534...yid=13&cs=1

Twentieth Century Fox has "Hitman 2" in its crosshairs.

Studio has hired screenwriter Kyle Ward to write a script for the movie that catches title character, Agent 47, at a low point. He must build himself back up psychologically and physically to reclaim his mantle as the world's most feared assassin.

The film will contain story elements from "Hitman 5," the upcoming Eidos vidgame that will be released in late 2010.

Adrian Askarieh is producing with Chuck Gordon, with Daniel Alter executive producer.

Ward got the job after scripting "Kane and Lynch," the Lionsgate drama that has Bruce Willis attached to star and Simon Crane to direct. That picture, also produced by Askarieh and Alter, is expected to begin production by year's end. Ward also scripted Universal's "Fiasco Heights," which has Michael Bay attached to produce.

The original "Hitman" starred Timothy Olyphant and grossed $100 million on a $30 million budget.

I hope it's a good thing that the film will be taking after the game...and not that the game will take after the movie >_>