The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I have 1 too as well and need to play the DLC with anyone that still has it.

2 is actually kinda cheap now. I think it was like 13-15£ on Tesco's website the other day and part of 2 for 25£ on...Zavvi, I think it was.

Yeah Kaney, we played it once, noticed that it looked really, really similar to the other campaigns, beat it and never spoke of it again. Until today.

Sorry, guys, but Left 4 Dead (and probably L4D2) is simply better on the PC...

I mean, I'm sure the gameplay is near identical, but the game visually looks better on the PC. The console versions are way too bright, which detracts majorly from a "zombie" game.

And it's pretty much meant to be played online. Playing single player is just no way to go about it. And playing on anything less than the hardest difficulty is probably not doing you any favors. All of those aspects together really emphasize teamwork and even tactics. When you play Versus, all of that is just even more true.

But the visual edge goes to the PC, hands down.

Edited by HeartlineTwist

I mean, I'm sure the gameplay is near identical, but the game visually looks better on the PC. The console versions are way too bright, which detracts majorly from a "zombie" game.

And it's pretty much meant to be played online. Playing single player is just no way to go about it. And playing on anything less than the hardest difficulty is probably not doing you any favors. All of those aspects together really emphasize teamwork and even tactics. When you play Versus, all of that is just even more true.

And we should give a shit, why?

• Like 1

I swear we can't go one mentioning of L4D without oldskool or someone else chiming in with "yeah that's cool, but it's better on PC." As I said before, even if that's so, we prefer it the way we prefer it, and people going into a Xbox or PS thread going "my console is better" just gets old after a while.

• Like 1

Go mention that in the PC thread....oh wait.

Fuck you and your PC elitism.

Is it even PC elitism, though? I mean, Christ, obviously everyone here has a PC or laptop. If we wanted to go out and buy a game for the PC, we easily could. Maybe it's just being frustrated of the fact that they don't even have the option to buy it for a 360 or PS3? That could be the root of the problem.