The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I'm pretty sure I need most of the horde achievements as well, though those can take quite a while. We should set up something regularly so it's not "hey let's play horde tonight!" and then no horde for months. I'm good for whenever usually, just message me on XBL or MSN if we are hording lads.

I'm pretty sure I need most of the horde achievements as well, though those can take quite a while. We should set up something regularly so it's not "hey let's play horde tonight!" and then no horde for months. I'm good for whenever usually, just message me on XBL or MSN if we are hording lads.

Hey, Eddie, let's do tug of w-...oh.

Hey, Eddie, let's do tug of w-...oh.

I'm the one who says "let's do tug of war", and then you say "sounds good!" Then when you are ready to play a game after being lazy all day, you say "Dead Rising 2/Gears/Black Ops?" So don't blame me!

Benji, if you wanna wait until next Friday, I'll be up for Borderlands/Gears. I'm poor as balls until payday, but I wanna play, dammit. :@

I'll buy Gears in prep. I've been playing Borderlands. Presume since you're going to buy it you've not played it yet? I don't mind playing with you on co-op. I've used a Hunter on co-op with Baddar and a Berserker on solo, so there's still Siren and Soldier classes I can start a new co-op with with you if you haven't played it yet.

Pro tip: Do not drop game cases on your open disc tray, they are not meant to bend like that. :(

Damn that sucks :(

Completed the Champion Mode on Fight Night, really good story but feels like a bit of a rip off of The Fighter and Rocky 4 mainly but still great story although a bit short. EA should really be adding story modes like this into their a story like Champion Mode for Fifa would be pretty amazing.

I finally managed to finish Champion mode this afternoon. The story could've done with being a bit longer, but it is a step in the right direction, and I hope that they improve on it in future games. But they need to do something more with legacy mode. I mean the training system works quite well, but none of the fights feel that important, especially after playing Champion mode, just feels like playing exhibition fights with created fighters.

Benji, if you wanna wait until next Friday, I'll be up for Borderlands/Gears. I'm poor as balls until payday, but I wanna play, dammit. :@

I'll buy Gears in prep. I've been playing Borderlands. Presume since you're going to buy it you've not played it yet? I don't mind playing with you on co-op. I've used a Hunter on co-op with Baddar and a Berserker on solo, so there's still Siren and Soldier classes I can start a new co-op with with you if you haven't played it yet.

Nah, I've played Borderlands loads, but it glitched out on me and I traded it in, I loved it to pieces but never got round to picking it up again. As for Gears, I played and completed Gears 2 with a friend a couple years ago, but could never get into playing it solo. But I'm game for both next weekend.