The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Smite is fun!  My first MOBA, unless we consider Monday Night Combat a MOBA.   

Edited by Maxx

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got an Xbox One! Have spent the last two hours installing 3 games (#IDARB, Minecraft, So Many Me), 2 apps (Youtube and Netflix) and one game that is on a disc. Plus all the starting installation. I just wanted to play a game. Fuck this, I'm going back to my Megadrive.

Can't say no to free. Although I feel I may here all night just trying to install things.

Edit: Great, I think my Sunset Overdrive disc is corrupt and won't install, which means travelling all the way back to Game to get it changed.

I need to play the 4th/spinoff one when it gets added, you should have all got it when it was free with Gold.

I read the first Gears is being added tonight. As is Shadow Complex!

Actually, come to think of it, I'm pretty sure everything bar 2 has been part of Games with Gold anyway so you're not really gaining a whole lot but still, it's a nice edition and goes a small way to making up for the fact that's it's not a big HD collection as it arguably should have been.

That's pretty cool. I have my 360 still set up, so I could still play all the games anyway, but it's  good that I can now play them all on my Xbox One.

I also decided to download Smite, in case anyone wants to play.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just sent you one.

And since I'm posting here anyway and they haven't been posted already, Games with Gold for Septembre.

Xbox One

The Deer God
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

Xbox 360

Battlestations Pacific
Crysis 3

And the crowd looks at The Deer God and goes "Hurray, another pretentious, indie platformer!". Tomb Raider I already played last gen so...eh? Don't care about Battlestations, Crysis 3 might be interesting as 2 was pretty good. Don't think the guaranteed backwards compatibility kicks in until Novembers titles but would be nice if Crysis 3 got it as I wouldn't be opposed to playing it. These selections are notable though for the symmetry on Tomb Raider/Crysis...

http://cdn.vinereport.com/data/en/full/1913/xbox.jpg?l=50&t=40

#YearoftheBow

• Like 1