The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Kinect is fun, I'm selling mine to my sister for my niece for Christmas though, she'll play it a hell of a lot more than me and we need the money for the baby.

Kinect Sports 1 + 2 are must buys, even if you're not THAT into sports.

Been out the Xbox live scene since early 2010.

And I just got a $60 gift card for Gamestop. I know I'm picking up Saints Row the 3rd but any other multiplayer online games or XBLA arcade titles I should invest in? Rule of thumb is I use my PS3 for multiplayer and exclusive titles but I'm going to start using my 360 more since the online community is miles ahead.

I will be on later. Since the DLC is trying to screw me and everyone with a season pass, we can Horde it no worries.

The 12 Days of Gearsmas!

Dec 13th - Dec 25th

On the 1st Day of Gearsmas

Level 1 Fortifications are free

Lots of Gift Boxes

On the 2nd Day of Gearsmas

Friendly Fire

On the 3rd Day of Gearsmas

Big Head Mutator on

On the 4th Day of Gearsmas

4 Shot Cluckshots replace Boomshots

On the 5th Day of Gearsmas

Beasts on the cheap

On the 6th Day of Gearsmas

Tickers and Flame Boomers

On the 7th Day of Gearsmas

Comet Mutator turned on for KOTH

On the 8th Day of Gearsmas

4x XP

On the 9th Day of Gearsmas

Berzerkers on every wave and Laugh Track

On the 10th Day of Gearsmas

Squads of Lambent Wretches, Polyps, and Formers on every wave

On the 11th Day of Gearsmas

Snowman's heads a popping - (it's a secret )

On the 12th Day of Gearsmas

Mortars incoming- Single Shot Mortars spread throught the maps

Gearsmas Versus Schedule

Day 1-

Brothers to the End on all maps playlist

Day 2-

Torque Bow Tag

Day 3-

Can You Dig it?

Day 4-6-

Hardcore Weekend – No rifles, gnasher/pistol only, map pickups limited to boomshot, digger, torque bow, sniper rifle. There will be NO infinite ammo mutator this time

Day 7 and 8-

Boom Snipes

Day 9 and 10-

This Is My Rifle

Day 11-

Thanksgibbing

Day 12-

One Shot One Kill

Three ribbons will be spaced out on the 12 days and there may be some more surprises. The events will start tomorrow morning at 5:00 AM Eastern.

For the mountain of prizes, we’ll let most of those be a surprise, but we will tell you there may be a Gears of War 3 Vault by Calibur11! Stay tuned for more information.

As far as I can tell, you have to buy the thing to begin with and then you get its next upgrade free but that's it so, I dunno, probably puts that whole insane plan out the window.

I've only tried it in a private game by myself but I paid 500 for the first spike fence thing, I was able to upgrade to wire fence for free and then the laser one is however much.

Same with turret. Retro turret costs 2000 or whatever, it's free to upgrade it to Lancer but it's 4000 to go on to Troika.

We can play with candy cane and mint skin guns though so, yay? :shifty: