The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Sounds like a plan.

I'm at work 2-10 tomorrow and 3-11 Wednesday, but I have Thursday and Friday off, and I really need to give my xbox some more love, it's been getting neglected because of FM.

It's an extra storage device when you're connected to Live that you can access from any Xbox connected to Live... or something.

But yeah, been in the preview program for a few weeks, it's quicker than the old dash and the whole 'apps' thing will probably take off once more are added, really liking the DailyMotion app.

I haven't had the update yet, might try again in a second.

I had Alan Wake saving to the cloud when I was going for achievements the other week, worked fine and there was no noticeable delay in doing so. Nice to have another place to backup saves too.

Should be interesting to see more apps like YouTube and iPlayer.

I haven't had the update yet, might try again in a second.

I had Alan Wake saving to the cloud when I was going for achievements the other week, worked fine and there was no noticeable delay in doing so. Nice to have another place to backup saves too.

Should be interesting to see more apps like YouTube and iPlayer.

It just put them on the dash we're on from last week, unless you never got round to registering the new xbox on the preview program?

Had to make a new US account for this console caus when I tried to signin to my old one, it needs the password and I can't remember the login for the account itself or the email attached to it.

But yeah, got DailyMotion and...I dunno. Seems a little clunky. Could be ok I guess, depends on the content. I think YouTube will probably trump it though.