The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

So I got an XBox today as I found myself getting bored with no console. Got MW3 and FIFA but wondered if there's other games that people would recommend?

Other than the Skyrim reccomendation (I think it's like 23 pounds on Amazon right now if you were gonna get it) you can get a lot of the back catalogue really cheap like Fallout 3, Mass Effect series, Orange Box (HL2, HL2 Episodes 1 & 2, Portal and Team Fortress 2), Mirros Edge, Fable 2, Bioshock, Forza (If you like driving games, be it 2, 3 or 4), Splinter Cell Conviction, Saints Row (2 or 3 are good if you have have someone to play online with, 3 is going to be 20 quid at Gamestation this week), Crackdown, Resident Evil 5, Dead Rising (1 or 2), Earth Defence Force 2017, Gears of War series, Assassin's Creed series, Dead Space series, Burnout Paradise, Darksiders, Left 4 Dead (1 or 2, though airing more towards 2), Alan Wake...

So yeah, there's ALOT to choose from. Not to mention the wealth of games on the Arcade marketplace.

So I got an XBox today as I found myself getting bored with no console. Got MW3 and FIFA but wondered if there's other games that people would recommend?

Other than the Skyrim reccomendation (I think it's like 23 pounds on Amazon right now if you were gonna get it) you can get a lot of the back catalogue really cheap like Fallout 3, Mass Effect series, Orange Box (HL2, HL2 Episodes 1 & 2, Portal and Team Fortress 2), Mirros Edge, Fable 2, Bioshock, Forza (If you like driving games, be it 2, 3 or 4), Splinter Cell Conviction, Saints Row (2 or 3 are good if you have have someone to play online with, 3 is going to be 20 quid at Gamestation this week), Crackdown, Resident Evil 5, Dead Rising (1 or 2), Earth Defence Force 2017, Gears of War series, Assassin's Creed series, Dead Space series, Burnout Paradise, Darksiders, Left 4 Dead (1 or 2, though airing more towards 2), Alan Wake...

So yeah, there's ALOT to choose from. Not to mention the wealth of games on the Arcade marketplace.

:lol:

You need 100 ribbons from modifying 5 things in one wave. Theoretically you have someone use the turret in the building phase and someone stands there and presses Y to refill it till they get the ribbon. Then you all die and restart the building phase and keep repeating till you get it.

Just kinda boring and long winded is all. Not entirely sure how you get some of the others. Stuff like Instagib (one hit melee, I think) and Comet (If you run into enemies in roadie run, they explode) would be nice to have.