The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I imagine you wont be able to buy it caus it wont be on the EU marketplace but worth a shot, I guess.

Other than that, you'd have to buy it on your American account so even more outlay for 1200 more points. Sucks.

I was pissed when I found out it was NA only but bought it with my American account with paypal.

I'm sure I'll find some use for the points I've already got.

Finally ordered a new hard drive too, got an official 320gb one on the way for £50 and it comes with a code for Lego Star Wars 3 too.

Been using a 20gb for far too long, broke it out of it's shell and put into my slim when I got that but the sheer amount of content I own is way more than 20gb now and factor in installing games too.

I bought Crash for 400 already, haven't played it yet though. Gonna be a gaming-heavy day off for me tomorrow :D

Blitz is fucking awful by the way. The controls are stupid, the commentary is good for about 12 seconds til it starts repeating itself constantly and it's just too bare bones to warrant the price. I've heard good things about the Battle and Elite modes, but the core gameplay's put me off. And why are there no fucking running plays?