The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Anyone playing Godfall? I managed to get a PS5 from Walmart and am now trying to decide what game to start with. I was going to go with Miles but I just finished 100% the main part of Spiderman and am diving into the DLC now so I thought that would tide me over on web slinging. So is Godfall any good or should I look elsewhere? 

3 hours ago, Trey said:

Anyone playing Godfall? I managed to get a PS5 from Walmart and am now trying to decide what game to start with. I was going to go with Miles but I just finished 100% the main part of Spiderman and am diving into the DLC now so I thought that would tide me over on web slinging. So is Godfall any good or should I look elsewhere? 

I heard it's a very average launch title that no one will remember. 

The PS4 version of Cyberpunk 2077 is discounted to $40 on Amazon right now due to Cyber Monday. It comes with a free update to the PS5 version whenever it comes out in 2021. Probably the cheapest it'll be for a bit. 

On 28/11/2020 at 01:36, Rukaru Shida said:

Finished Miles Morales today, a short but very enjoyable game. Gonna go for the plat on it, since the main story is so short (only need the New Game+)

I now have more platinum trophies on PS5 than I do on PS3/4 combined.

I'm also doing the stupid thing and downloading Bloodborn. I will get frustrated and uninstall within 2 hours.

And now I knew my patience would win out as both Gamestop and Amazon have Assassins Creed Valhalla (and other Ubisoft games) for $10 off. I got it on Gamestop since the Amazon listing states it would take 1-2 months to ship for whatever reason.

2 hours ago, LL. said:

And now I knew my patience would win out as both Gamestop and Amazon have Assassins Creed Valhalla (and other Ubisoft games) for $10 off. I got it on Gamestop since the Amazon listing states it would take 1-2 months to ship for whatever reason.

Not sure if it's the same where you're at... but I made an Amazon order at the beginning of the month. It arrived in town within the expected delivery window, but it has been sitting at the courier service for two and a half weeks now. After talking to people who work in that industry, it sounds like they are so backed up right now that non-business orders are being given little to no urgency, and it's likely that Amazon has had to adjust their delivery quotes because of that.

Played a bit of Worms Rumble seen as though its free and yeh...it's a bit shit really so glad it was a free game.  Novelty of it being worms wore off quickly for me. 

47 minutes ago, King Ellis said:

You clearly don't know the joys of baseball batting @Maxx halfway across the map and into the sea.

Why don't you go ahead and get a PS5 and put your bat where your mouth is?!

• Thanks 1

Managed to get into the GAME queue the second I saw that orders had gone live, and secured one for my nephew after a 15 minute wait!

And naturally, my missus was also in the queue just behind me and convinced me to purchase a 2nd. So now we have our own one coming. I don't even want it yet. 🙈

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Tbf if it was completely on me, I wouldn't have done it. But meh.

You once bought yourself a ps4 just because you didn't fancy carrying yours to your other half's. I can see you doing this.

• Haha 6

5 hours ago, Regia said:

I may just have to accept that I probably won't be getting a ps5 until about February. 

Tell Baddar to give you his second one. He doesn't even want it yet. 🙈

• Like 3