The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

I already got the Big Boss emblem before they did the trophy patch and I just wanted to prove I could do it again :shifty:

I almost forgot about Last Of Us! It's been months since I bought a new game from the store (I think....Need For Speed was my last?)...and in the month of June alone I am getting Remember Me and Last Of Us. Woo!

I totally forgot about it too. As in, I JUST pre-ordered it because shit, it's out in like, a few weeks. I'll pick up Remember Me once I can see a review or two.

Actually...that's a good point, I should wait. I remember the last time there was a game with a cool concept/mechanic I got really excited about and bought, ignoring reviews.(Fuck you, Alpha Protocol)

Alpha protocol could have better. When it was good it was awesome but then it was bad it was catastrophically shit.

Alpha protocol could have better. When it was good it was awesome but then it was bad it was catastrophically shit.

It just didn't feel right sometimes, but I enjoyed the way the character moved and interacted.

I actually didn't mind the fact that you could fuck yourself over if you built your character wrong, you could work yourself into a corner. I did that once, never did it again and it wasn't too big of a pain to restart the character.