The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

That one is one you need to go seek out yourself I think. It's easy to find though if you click R3 in the map you'll see the area next to the spiritualist that isn't connected yet.

• Like 1

I have 5 zip lines ready to make... Hoping what I have in place now plus that is enough to get me there from Mount Knot.

I dunno what changed, but over the past week this game has hooked me.

Found the first prepper, got a nice path to them. Went to take a mission to get them on the network, went all the way down and around the mountain.... Only got 2/5, didn't realize I needed all 5 until I got back. Said fuck it. Hope that doesn't block me from getting the last pizza mission?

When does that unlock?

50 minutes ago, Ruki said:

Found the first prepper, got a nice path to them. Went to take a mission to get them on the network, went all the way down and around the mountain.... Only got 2/5, didn't realize I needed all 5 until I got back. Said fuck it. Hope that doesn't block me from getting the last pizza mission?

When does that unlock?

Near the end. You do need them on the network. Partial deliveries are awesome, use them!

After completing God of War and getting a platinum for it, I boxed off COD (platnium) and The Order 1866 (platnium) 

I've started Star Wars Fallen Order. Really enjoying it so far. Theres a few little minor bumps in terms of animation but it's a good game. Finally got the double jump which will help loads 

6 hours ago, OctoberRaven said:

Near the end. You do need them on the network. Partial deliveries are awesome, use them!

Are they gonna have packages laying around in the world I can deliver to them?

25 minutes ago, Ruki said:

Are they gonna have packages laying around in the world I can deliver to them?

There are a few scattered around but I found it much quicker to go to each facility and take orders for the prepper and build it that way.

Also, not sure if you're aware or not but generally after each star you gain with each facility you should rest in your safe room and if you receive an email from that person, you can then continue delivering and raising your status with them. If you don't get an email from them your rating won't move no matter how much you deliver. I can't remember exactly what triggers each email but I found it took ages to get that prepper maxed out.

34 minutes ago, Kaney said:

There are a few scattered around but I found it much quicker to go to each facility and take orders for the prepper and build it that way.

Also, not sure if you're aware or not but generally after each star you gain with each facility you should rest in your safe room and if you receive an email from that person, you can then continue delivering and raising your status with them. If you don't get an email from them your rating won't move no matter how much you deliver. I can't remember exactly what triggers each email but I found it took ages to get that prepper maxed out.

I did not know that!

I'm not even looking to get the prepper maxed. I just want him on the network so I can deliver pizza!

Just crossing the tar pit. Those creatures are something else.

This game is mental

just beat Higgs. That was a fun series of boss fights! Still no idea who or what he was.

..... Although I guess I'm about to find more because he's Peter Englert?! Time to deliver the final pizza.

Higgs' powers...

Spoiler

He's just got high-level DOOMS, which is a condition that gives someone a natural link to the world of the dead at the cost of being extremely depressed and introverted.

Not sure if you're at the end end, but for things I know you know of already.... it's the reason Sam can feel BTs without BB, it's the source of Fragile's teleport power.

Oh, and DOOMS may or may not be an acronym but there is literally no lore on what DOOMS stands for, if anything.

7 hours ago, OctoberRaven said:

Higgs' powers...

Hide contents

He's just got high-level DOOMS, which is a condition that gives someone a natural link to the world of the dead at the cost of being extremely depressed and introverted.

Not sure if you're at the end end, but for things I know you know of already.... it's the reason Sam can feel BTs without BB, it's the source of Fragile's teleport power.

Oh, and DOOMS may or may not be an acronym but there is literally no lore on what DOOMS stands for, if anything.

There isn't? That's silly.

Did they explain anywhere why

Bridget wore the mask? That was jarring.

On 04/03/2020 at 12:48, DavidMarrio said:

After completing God of War and getting a platinum for it, I boxed off COD (platnium) and The Order 1866 (platnium) 

I've started Star Wars Fallen Order. Really enjoying it so far. Theres a few little minor bumps in terms of animation but it's a good game. Finally got the double jump which will help loads 

Finally boxed Fallen Order off. Really good game and I hope there is a sequel down the line. 

Gonna move onto Resident Evil 2 next...I'm slowly but starting to move through this backlog of games 

I'll give Dirt Rally a whirl. 

And anyone would be daft not to get Unchartered 4 if they haven't already played it. 

• Like 1

I’m finally working my way through Spiderman. I’ve got most of the original campaign done and most of the collectibles. I have the DLC, but I’m putting that off until I get the whole original done. Fantastic game, but JESUS it’s hard to get enough Challenge Tokens. Especially on Bomb and Drone Challenges.