The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

My main gripe with Cities is that traffic always seems to crowd up one lane even when it makes no sense for it do so, but I heard there's mods to fix that. Might give it another go sometime.

I'm guessing that's for Europe/UK.

EDIT: For US users, "Complete First Season" is the "Game of the Year" edition, and it's $8.99.

Also, it's "free" until May 3rd.

Edited by tristy

4 hours ago, Mr. Meacon Moneybags said:

Fucking power went out, and as the PS4 was resetting, the fucking power went out again and now it won't start up and my external harddrive isn't being read by my PS4 or my PC. 

Halp? 

Might be quite basic but have you tried holding down the power button until it beeps again and opens in safe mode?

Also allow me to rant about how a PS4 can't cope with the idea of a power outage and has to lecture you on turning it off properly every time, as if you have kind of choice in the matter.

1 hour ago, Chris2K said:

Might be quite basic but have you tried holding down the power button until it beeps again and opens in safe mode?

Also allow me to rant about how a PS4 can't cope with the idea of a power outage and has to lecture you on turning it off properly every time, as if you have kind of choice in the matter.

I can get it to safe mode but it won’t start up from there and it won’t even let me restore it to default.

I'm gonna smash Farming Simulator for a laugh then totally get into it aren't I?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mr. Meacon Moneybags said:

I can get it to safe mode but it won’t start up from there and it won’t even let me restore it to default.

I just bought a new one. I was working on trying to fix it again last night and the power cut out once again (we had some really bad storms yesterday) and now it won't turn on at all. Bugger. :( 

• Sad 2

I'm surprised at how little I'm bothered by the prospect of TLoU 2. I liked the first game, but I never wanted a sequel. Suffice to say it won't be a day one purchase for me, but I'd be open to giving it a go further down the line if it's well received.

As long as they don't make remake it for the new gen and it gets bundled with the new gen. Or if they do, I could get a different game bundled. Or no game, which would still be a better deal.