World Cup 2010 Thread

I'll always have a soft spot for Brazil and I could never hate them in the way I hate Italy or Portugal... but I prefer Holland at the moment and I was so adament that Brazil would win the World Cup that to see them fall at this stage is epic. I'm transfering my World Player of the Year allegiance from Lucio to Sneijder :shifty:

Ghana could, especially with their work ethic and "the whole of Africa behind them". They could definitely see off Uruguay, Holland may be a bit too organised for them but it's still possible. Even just a semi-final would be a great achievement. Saying that they'd get raped in the final.

... and game

Brazil are still really dangerous, so definitely not done and dusted yet.

*cough*

Because calling a game with 20 minutes to go is always a clever thing to do? All I was saying is that just because they went down to 10 men, didn't mean they would be out of the game.

But that was also a nervous reaction as much as anything, since I've backed them to win it.

EDIT: Damn addition of a smiley :shifty:

Edited by Liam
  • Like 1

... and game

Brazil are still really dangerous, so definitely not done and dusted yet.

*cough*

You should go get that seen to.

Gee Rich, thanks for your concern.

and Liam, seriously ... I was fucking with you.

although I called it that early because I've got them in the Final :shifty:

EDIT - and apparently CSAMH copied my brackets

Gee Rich, thanks for your concern.

EDIT - and apparently CSAMH copied my brackets

You're welcome.

And he may have the same brackets as you but I think it would be hard to copy from alllll the way across the Pacific Ocean <_<

If Ghana make it to the final I am going to watch the match with a bunch of Ghanaians, they know how to party. The whole of Tottenham was blocked up the other day apparently.