General Gaming Thread

TKz

On 09/09/2018 at 17:00, Baddar said:

Don't know how many of you are familiar with League of Legends, but one of the esports players for Team Vitality was staying at our hotel in Madrid yesterday where they had an event on - a quick Google search told me that Cabochard was his name. I didn't know what game he was playing at first, but he was in our lift in full Vitality gear.

Did he push a nude man out of a lift like Thomas Gravesen did in Goal 2! Living the Dream? Because if not esports remains stupid. 

I'd be curious as to what the penalty is for breaking that law. Like, give them a fine and EA will probably laugh it off. Even in one country, selling FIFA points would probably outstrip the cost of the fine. 

Maybe try and extradite their CEO instead and put him in jail. :shifty:

I imagine it'll lead to banning those games from being sold in the country if they don't comply. 

BROKE: Fighting games where a movie star's daughter kills someone than takes a selfie.

WOKE: The fighting game where a Terminator rabbit kills someone by turning them into a clone of himself, getting into an insult fight, then gunning them down.

Looking at it now and it has aged horribly, not to mention I completely forgot about Houngan and Kung Pow. Then again I was 11 when it came out and I played it because of Earthworm Jim.

I also forgot how many Claytalities were just 'punch a guy and make something fall off'.

And of course there was the Sculptor's Cut edition which I heard from scuttlebutt was actually the inferior version, cartoon theme song style intro aside.

But still. Terminator Rabbit gets into an insult fight with himself > Everything Mortal Kombat did in that same generation.

I played the fuck out of SNES Clayfighter but never any other. That video above looks so weird to me.

There are so many games coming out soon and they're absolutely going to be burning a few holes in my pocket. Not sure which ones to get at all, with Spyro, Mario Party, Red Dead, Smash Bros, Just Cause 4 all coming out soon, it's a difficult choice!

Malwarebytes is saying STRANGER DANGER to the link but as long as it's a proper RPG and not some pay to win bullshit I'm in, even if all the other houses will likely be dumbed down to make Gryffindor look good.

• Like 1

Just now, ORO The Friendly Ghost said:

Malwarebytes is saying STRANGER DANGER to the link but as long as it's a proper RPG and not some pay to win bullshit I'm in, even if all the other houses will likely be dumbed down to make Gryffindor look good.

If they're going to do it, I hope they do it right and make each house actually worth having. Ain't no fool who cool wanna be a Gryffindor. 

4 minutes ago, Meacxico said:

If they're going to do it, I hope they do it right and make each house actually worth having. Ain't no fool who cool wanna be a Gryffindor. 

If they use the House characterizations from Pottermore they'll be set. Everyone gets good flavor, even the Slytherins.

But they'll probably use the movie "JOCKS ROOL! SLYTHERINS ARE ALL BADGUYS! OTHER HOUSES DON'T MATTER AT ALL!" dynamic.