Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

Tevez just sits behind Suarez in order of players I really dislike, but there was no doubting the quality of that finish. I wouldn't have let him play for City again, but while he's there, as Dan said, booing him doesn't achieve anything.

Quality goal from Nasri, Ivanovic has ruined this game.

re: Tevez it's just the 'we don't mind you refusing to play and taking months of paid leave as long as when you can be bothered to play you run around a lot' that irks me. He's undoubtedly quality when he does play.

You said it makes you sick that they cheer him.

But I don't understand what you want them to do? Boo him? Not cheer a goal?

Whether Tevez, Rooney or whoever, once they've scored a few goals and helped the club to a trophy or two then those wounds are easily healed. Us fans are very forgiving when it suits us...

• Like 1

Rooney didn't refuse to play or swan off to Croxeth until he realised no one would buy him though.

Yaya is a beast. Is it ACN this year? I hope so!

Yup. Another one this year and then back to the every two-year format afterwards.

Rooney didn't refuse to play or swan off to Croxeth until he realised no one would buy him though.

But ultimately it still boils down to a player disrespecting the club/fans, doesn't it? Regardless of what extreme they took it to.

Sterling has just scored a quality goal for Liverpool in the friendly against Leverkusen. Robben-esque.