Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

My mate just posted a picture of her and Dion Dubin on Facebook :o

I should have asked her to check his penis size.

Apparently when he was younger it was on it's own up front but as age started to show it's retreated further and further back and now is only barely in front of his back two

Probably not as prolific in the opponents box either.

We have many songs. You'd have thought that the "John Terry has won the double / And the shit from the Lane have fuck all again...etc." song from 2010 would have become dated over time - but then whaddya know, last season we won another cup double and Spurs won nothing again. It's almost too easy.

There are varying levels of London club rivalry, but Spurs 'enjoy' the majority of song-based attention (followed by West Ham, I suppose, and occasional mentions of Arsenal). The only song Fulham get is "We don't hate you, 'cause you're shit".

Well they have commentary I think during the games when they are happening and still shots of the crowd, but then they have the full 90 minutes with commentary I think the day after or just a few days after.

Friendlies will be on the channel live like as well as all the usual reserve/academy games but Prem and cup games usually a few hours after or the day after.

I'm very happy AVB is the Spurs boss. He should be a better fit for us - his job is officially "Head Coach" so we're really pushing ahead with the Tim Sherwood/development/young players thing which I think should work well with AVB in charge of the first team. It FEELS right.

Very happy with the appointment, only liked Chelsea at the start of this season because of him. Really hope he succeeds, because if not, Spurs could end up looking pretty silly and so could AVB. But I've got faith in him and I think his tactics and ethos will work better at Spurs, especially as doesn't have an old guard to contend with, so to speak. I'm sure he will be involved in the transfers and I look forward to see who he can bring in.

If he'd gone off somewhere random, I'm sure Chelsea fans would have been fairly indifferent to him. Not much chance of that now...

I hope that he wanted the spurs job so he could destroy Di Matteo. If he sticks around with spurs for a while, I fancy him to do a good job and to get them into the champs league at the expense of Arsenal (Can't really see United, City or next years Chelsea not being there), just depends how long he gets really. And if they can get people like Remy and Vertonghen now that there is a manager.

I think AVB has the advantage of probably being allowed more time to build the team into the style that he wants them to play at, whereas at Chelsea you got the impression that he wasn't really allowed to rebuild while simultaneously pissing off the old guard. I think over the long run it'll be a good appointment for Spurs but I don't think it'll happen overnight. This season could be an interesting one for Spurs, the team has some good players but at the same time needs improving in certain areas.

I think 5th would be realistic for Spurs with the potential to finish 4th. With the right players being purchased and with time AVB could certainly push for 4th