Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

Heard cheering from the pub over the road, assumed since, you know, I live 16 miles north of Aston that Villa had scored.

Nope.

How many times has Joe Bennett let Valencia run at him and give him space too? How many needless fouls has he given away on the rare occasions we have got into Uniteds half?

The first goal was easily avoidable as was the second.

Don't get me wrong i expected us to lose but the manner in which we have conceded 2/3 goals tonight is just frightening.

Surely there must have been a better game for Sky to show than this? A close game say a Fulham vs Arsenal, Sunderland vs Everton, West Brom vs Newcastle or Swansea vs Southampton would have been better for the neutral than a United walkover?

Got to have the weekly quota of 1 Man Utd match, it gets harder when they're out of Europe.

Watching sucks, but listening to United fans, about to be champs and winning, being out sung by our lot is great.

I heard one rendition of "We shall not be moved" which I'm guessing was them, a Robin Van Persie chant and the Giggs one, and that's all I've heard from them all night.

Edit: Oh and there was an "are you watching Merseyside" chant earlier, too.