The Capital One Cup 2012/13 Thread

Lineker

According to Twitter, 'Arry likes the lad's bravery and willingness to go in where it hurts and is trying to sign him as a backup keeper.

• Admin

You can't justify a fully grown man swinging a boot at a child, in any circumstance, even if the kid was being a cock. He's timewasting? Great, referee will account for it in his stoppage time calculations. Hazard was just trying to kick the ball? Fine, what if he misses, or the kid moves?

Shouldn't happen. Full stop.

• Like 2

None of it should've happened. It's all stupid.

I'm already tired of the inevitable endless debate over it as well as the terrible jokes that are sure to follow.

He is the son of one of Swansea's directors. Anyway, the guy was being a dick but not really any moreso than most ballboys would be in that situation, it's no different to the ballboys who "accidentally" throw the ball out of the player's reach and make them go fetch it. It's unsporting, sure, but it happens, it doesn't mean Hazard can kick him (and yes, I'm aware it was unintentional and he was going for the ball).

He is the son of one of Swansea's directors. Anyway, the guy was being a dick but not really any moreso than most ballboys would be in that situation, it's no different to the ballboys who "accidentally" throw the ball out of the player's reach and make them go fetch it. It's unsporting, sure, but it happens, it doesn't mean Hazard can kick him (and yes, I'm aware it was unintentional and he was going for the ball).
Not at Stamford Bridge it doesn't. :shifty:

Not at Stamford Bridge it doesn't. :shifty:

That's because you're never winning at home these days <_<