The Star Wars Thread

Katsuya

4 hours ago, RazorsEdge said:

She really shot herself in the foot because she was going to get her own show and everything. What an idiot.

We also would've accepted

Between her and Kacy Catanzaro, the top end of my celebrity crush list has taken a hell of a beating. All I need now is for Alison Brie and Emmanuelle Chriqui to be into seal clubbing and dumping toxic waste into the oceans and I can call it a day.

• Like 3

"They can't cancel us if our "art" is completely irrelevant and no one knows or cares that it's happening"

She'll have a starring role in the story of a woman who like totally loves her husband but doesn't get aroused by him at all which is like not even strange and a totally normal thing you guys.

• Like 1

Maybe it will be one of those Christian movies where there's a college professor who's an atheist, is a massive dick to everyone for no reason and it's not-so-subtly implied that they eat babies and at the end, they become a Christian because of logic and facts.

8 hours ago, Gazz said:

Maybe it will be one of those Christian movies where there's a college professor who's an atheist, is a massive dick to everyone for no reason and it's not-so-subtly implied that they eat babies and at the end, they become a Christian because of logic and facts.

Will there be a character's where their only personality trait is that she's a left-wing blogger who writes articles critical of Duck Dynasty? 

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Potential Mandalorian S3 spoiler

Spoiler

Sasha Banks has stated that she won't be in season 3 of The Mandalorian.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, The Redeemer CLDY said:

Potential Mandalorian S3 spoiler

Hide contents

Sasha Banks has stated that she won't be in season 3 of The Mandalorian.

Good. Given her anti-vax bullshit I hope they don't use her again. Utterly ruined my opinion on her.

Also, finally watching Solo, was looking forward to it and assuming there's no way it'd be as bad as people said. 30 minutes in and it just feels incredibly soulless. Hoping it improves, but not holding my breath.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Subject Delta said:

Good. Given her anti-vax bullshit I hope they don't use her again. Utterly ruined my opinion on her.

Also, finally watching Solo, was looking forward to it and assuming there's no way it'd be as bad as people said. 30 minutes in and it just feels incredibly soulless. Hoping it improves, but not holding my breath.

Donald Glover is the best part and it's clear he's in a different movie than everybody else. 

• Like 3

Anyone checked out Visions yet? I loved some episodes, was very meh for some others. If you like anime and Star Wars, it's a weirdly perfect match.

A lot of repeated themes though. I guess it's how the Japanese equate the Star Wars stories with their own history.

20 hours ago, The Kraig said:

Anyone checked out Visions yet? I loved some episodes, was very meh for some others. If you like anime and Star Wars, it's a weirdly perfect match.

A lot of repeated themes though. I guess it's how the Japanese equate the Star Wars stories with their own history.

Anime and Star Wars are both my jam. Could not get into this unfortunately. 

• Sad 1