The Star Wars Thread

Katsuya

Spoilers from the latest episode:

Spoiler

There's no way they get Rosario Dawson to play Ahsoka for a one off, right? My guess is that this was an introduction to the character and she is going to be attached to the upcoming Obi Wan series. There's been rumblings that Hayden Christensen is open to returning to his role as Anakin Skywalker, so if we got flashbacks/memory sequences from The Clone Wars in the Obi Wan series it would make sense for both Anakin and Ahsoka to be featured. Not gonna lie, I have the prequels at the bottom of the list as far as Star Wars films that I enjoy, but I did like both Christensen and McGregor's portrayals. I'd welcome seeing them team up again.

4 minutes ago, iDOL said:

Spoilers from the latest episode:

Hide contents

There's no way they get Rosario Dawson to play Ahsoka for a one off, right? My guess is that this was an introduction to the character and she is going to be attached to the upcoming Obi Wan series. There's been rumblings that Hayden Christensen is open to returning to his role as Anakin Skywalker, so if we got flashbacks/memory sequences from The Clone Wars in the Obi Wan series it would make sense for both Anakin and Ahsoka to be featured. Not gonna lie, I have the prequels at the bottom of the list as far as Star Wars films that I enjoy, but I did like both Christensen and McGregor's portrayals. I'd welcome seeing them team up again.

Spoiler

There's been a lot of discussion that Ahsoka might be getting her own series chasing down Thrawn but I could see her in the Obi-Wan series as well.

35 minutes ago, Tigerstyle said:

If spoiler tags won’t work then grrr.

This episode tells me one thing, and one thing alone... by the end of this, we’re getting Luke Skywalker.

It's been rumored they have cast him, though it is also possible its for Obi Wan. So much Star Wars upcoming, they want Ahsoka to have her own show, and Obi Wan, and I heard that they might give Daenareys her own show...

59 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

Turns out that some of the Disney+ Obi-Wan series might be filming in my local town. First we had Rob Lowe filming an ITV series and now this. We're on the map.

This reminds me of when The Rock inexplicably turned up at a gym in Doncaster because he was filming Hobbs & Shaw nearby, somehow.

One morning I was on the streetcar on the way to work and I saw Elliot Page just standing in the window of a book store. Presumably they were about to start filming a scene for Umbrella Academy but it was a very "did I just see that?" moment.

On 07/12/2020 at 18:12, Mx. Canadian Destroyer said:

One morning I was on the streetcar on the way to work and I saw Elliot Page just standing in the window of a book store. Presumably they were about to start filming a scene for Umbrella Academy but it was a very "did I just see that?" moment.

On 07/12/2020 at 18:22, Colly said:

Definitely not just a cardboard cutout?

Love the idea that Mx doesn’t know the difference between people and cardboard cut outs and always wondered why it seemed like Kevin was in so much danger in Home Alone when he had all those people over.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lando with Donald Glover returning as Lando and an Obi-Wan series with Ewan McGregor and Hayden Christensen are two of them. Dunno the others.

EDIT: Looking around, I don't think they've released the names of all 10, but they said 10 new Star Wars shows. The two I'm seeing announced so far are Lando and Obi-Wan.

Edited by How The Cloud Stole Christ