2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Monday Night lineup gets progressively worse every year. It's almost at the point where Raw is a better option. Almost.

I like the Ravens' home games versus their road games this year. Last year actually was the same way with Denver, New York, and New England all coming to town. This year it's New England, Houston, Minnesota, and Green Bay. I also am happy with the way the season closes out with 4 out of 6 games at home. If I have one complaint it's that the primetime games are all bunched together at the back of the season. We play Week 1 in Denver on Thursday night, and then don't do anything in primetime again until Pittsburgh on Thanksgiving in Week 13. After that they play Week 15 on Monday night in Detroit and then Week 16 at home against New England.

Looking at the schedule though I have to put them at 11-5 or 12-4. Assuming they plug their remaining holes with the leftover free agents and in the draft.

Oooh so Baltimore is a Monday night game then. The local news site I visit mentioned games against Green Bay and Baltimore for National Television, hope we can actually fucking win on Thanksgiving this year. Seems like Green Bay always gets a fucking Thanksgiving game against us.

I'm excited and nervous about the draft. I'm trying to talk myself into the inevitable WR we draft, passing on whatever offensive lineman or defensive player that I can't believe fell to us.

Revis Island will now exist in Tampa Bay, pending a physical. Jets get a package of picks in return, including the 13th overall.

Revis' contract with the Bucs is for 6 years and $96 million. Largest deal ever for a CB however none of it is guaranteed money.

Jets meanwhile are taking a $12 million dead cap space hit, while keeping Revis would have been just a $9 million hit. Pretty clear the Jets already view 2013 as a lost cause and are punting on the season. It'll be good for them in the long haul though as long as they don't botch it up with the #13 pick.

Good pickup if he gets his head straight. Wish the Giants would've taken a flyer on him.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9198542/rolando-mcclain-baltimore-ravens-arrested-charged-alabama

Going well!

Also, Ryan Nassib going to Buffalo just screams bust.

Yea I don't think those look too bad. I'm also kind of a Jags fan