2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

See, most people are able to get away with this stuff by just being more careful about disguishing their involvement. if he'd been a bit more undercover about it all we likely wouldn't even have a story.

If only there was a term for it...something that could more describe it...

Ah! Shady

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their defense being chock full of rookies doesn't help. Neither does the fact that they just absolutely whiffed on replacing Turner. They're young enough that they'll be able to rebound and be in the title picture in the future.

Apparently the transcript for the voicemail is as follows:

"Hey, wassup, you half n----- piece of s---. I saw you on Twitter, you been training 10 weeks. [i want to] s--- in your f------ mouth. [i'm going to] slap your f------ mouth. [i'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. F--- you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9926139/richie-incognito-miami-dolphins-used-slurs-messages-jonathan-martin

Apparently the transcript for the voicemail is as follows:

"Hey, wassup, you half n----- piece of s---. I saw you on Twitter, you been training 10 weeks. [i want to] s--- in your f------ mouth. [i'm going to] slap your f------ mouth. [i'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. F--- you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9926139/richie-incognito-miami-dolphins-used-slurs-messages-jonathan-martin

Jesus, that's so bad it makes Riley Cooper look like a saint in comparison.

I guess once a dumb meathead fuck, always a dumb meathead fuck.

I do love the comments on espn.com "Martin needs to quit acting like a pussy and man up". Fuck off.

Edit - This was also a comment on espn.com "Not surprised, the name Richie Incognito actually means "Dick in disguise", haha.

• Like 8