2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick Foles has 6 TD passes and it's early in the 3rd quarter. He could easily break the record if they let him in there.

Same guy who did nothing against Dallas. Insanity!

Fucking Jimmy Graham. Been trying to trade dude like crazy because of the foot injury. Still a TD machine.

I traded him while the Saints were on bye, as I also had Julius Thomas and could only play one TE a week anyway. If only I had waited one extra fucking week. :(

It wasn't a total loss as my RB corps needed help badly so I got Alfred Morris and also a 2nd round pick since the same guys are in the league each year. I guess in August it'll be cool having 3 picks in the top 20, but that trade may single handedly come back to cost me a playoff spot.

NFL.com is telling me Matt Barkley is in at QB. Is that because of injury or are the Eagles protecting Foles after he revealed himself to be Payton in disguise?

Nevermind, apparently Foles is back in?

Edited by Pepsi Twist

Can't wait for ESPN to continue to keep pumping the Seahawks as the "BEST TEAM IN THE NFL", despite having to go to overtime to beat the Buccaneers...at home, no less. With the top 2 NFC teams either going down or playing really bad this week, god knows who to call for the NFC, now.

Edited by james_ewing88