2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like operation make sure we get a Brady-Manning AFC Championship Game is in full effect.

These refs are an abortion. If a Raven farts near a WR it's a flag.

EDIT - Hey they overturned a bullshit ruling how about that.

Seems foolish to blame the refs when the Ravens haven't scored a TD in 7 quarters

Yeah, plus Ravens should know better to eat gassy food before the game.

Come on Giants! Are you normally this awful??

90% of the time yes they are

So this game is getting comical now, apparently we picked off Eli, had 20-30 seconds and two time outs to make something happen, Schwartz decided to run out the clock. The crowd fucking booed like mad, and people on the Lions forum are saying Schwartz was telling the crowd to fuck off.

I hope we do lose, just so that this fucking asshole is gone.

Looks like operation make sure we get a Brady-Manning AFC Championship Game is in full effect.

These refs are an abortion. If a Raven farts near a WR it's a flag.

EDIT - Hey they overturned a bullshit ruling how about that.

Seems foolish to blame the refs when the Ravens haven't scored a TD in 7 quarters

:rolleyes:

Obviously the flags being thrown on defense is unrelated to the Ravens inability to score lately.

But yeah, let's get in those cheap shots.

And the Lions continue a monumental collapse, after being 6-3 with Chicago and the Packers losing their starting QB's are now eliminated. I think they ought to broom Schwartz now, no sense in waiting until after next week. I've also lost all faith in Stafford, he looked like he could be one of the better QB's in the league, now it's officially looking like he's just a turnover machine with guady numbers. Looks like 2011 was the aberration for him and this team.

Edit - https://vine.co/v/hE6LggbjvxL

Schwartz asking the fans what the fuck they are booing. WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY'RE BOOING YOU FUCKING RETARD?! Couldn't be your undisciplined team or boneheaded decisions could it? Get the fuck out of here already.

I think Stafford can still be a very good quarterback for you all. Get Schwartz the fuck out of there, bring in someone who knows what they're doing, bring in an offensive coordinator that understands quarterbacks, and can play to Matthew's strengths, and develop him properly, and you may have a top-5 guy on your hands. Schwartz is a douche and a bad football coach.

• Like 4

Sorry to Lions fans (not sorry to Packers fans :P) but this is an amazing day!

GO BEARS! :w00t:

I hope the Eagles smite you guys! And for Brandon Marshall to have a meh night fantasy-wise.

I've also lost all faith in Stafford, he looked like he could be one of the better QB's in the league, now it's officially looking like he's just a turnover machine with guady numbers.

AND THE KELLEN MOORE ERA BEGINS~!

• Like 2