2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

No disrespect to the Ravens but I can't figure out if they're good or what. I mean they're certainly not bad by any means, but they're barely squeaking out some of these wins in some incredibly fluky circumstances. Could see them being fucking dangerous in the playoffs though, assuming they make it. They just have that vibe.

Ladies and gentlemen, the Baltimore Ravens' run into the Superbowl.

• Like 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Schwartz and company need to go. No excuse for the constant turnovers, penalties, and shitting the bed every year in December. The play calling sucks, and the team has enough talent that a good coach to get them to the playoffs. I'm not sure about Stafford though, he really has no touch and he's responsible for twenty of the thirty turnovers in the last five games, no excuse for that. It also seems that all of this talk about this great defensive line is horse shit, Suh and Ansah are very good, but Fairley is inconsistent and the rest are back ups. They have some dominating games, and some games where they don't register a sack. The D has this tendency to play well for a long stretch, but ALWAYS seems to collapse when they absolutely need a stop. 3rd and 15 on the Ravens final drive for instance.

• Like 1

Yeah but my QB core was a motley crew of fuck ups and look at me I'm going for the title this weekend :P

Funnily enough, I drafted RG3 and am currently using Andy Dalton. Still playing for the championship.

I wasted my #1 pick on that bastard :( .

I wasted all 3 of my number 1 picks on Doug Martin. Tell your sad story somewhere else pal! :P

On a QB? For shame.

EWB leagues give a whopping 7 points for passing TDs, so QBs carry a bit more value.

Well, actually, our league gives four points a passing TD, but since the injury I've used RGIII, Stafford (until HOLY SHIT SNOW), Flacco, and now Rivers.

The main problem is I didn't get a chance to really do some research before hand. Next season will be different :shifty:.