2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone will take the job though, because after all, there are only 32 of them. The Redskins are hampered by not having a first rounder this year too. Without looking it up, are they missing anymore 2014 draft picks from the RGIII trade?

I think this year is the last one

I hope hope hope that Romo has a good December and doesnt screw up like always

Yeah, and if wishes were horses we'd be knee deep in horse crap.

Anyone know which hotel the Cowboys are staying in tonight? Because unless they all die in an "accidental" hotel fire tonight I have no chance to win against Maxx now.

Not saying I am willing to murder the Cowboys just to win the EWB title I'm just saying I have a van full of gasoline soaked rags and I need to know where to leave them :shifty:

Don't worry Srar, I'm sure...bwahahaha...Josh McCown will lead you to victory.

;)

• Like 9

I don't know if I should root for the Lions to make the playoffs, or for them to get rid of that coaching staff.

Definitely in the same boat. I really feel as if most of our problems have come down to bad coaching. Constant turnovers, penalties, goofy decisions, bad clock management, lack of adjustments, and just poor execution in general. The team is talented, but have faltered late in most losses this year.

• Like 1