2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then maybe bring him in to kinda give Washington a resurgance!

lol Mick indeed....

As if to make things worse, Gronk's hurt, which really fucks things up. I'm especially pissed off that he would have had a favorable match up against Miami, but looks like I have to rely on Witten, again. Andre Brown did fuck all this week, and will do fuck all next week against Seattle. The stars are lining up, only it seems to be in this case a great big middle finger.

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot Reggie Bush getting hurt FIFTEEN FUCKING MINUTES BEFORE KICKOFF <_< . The one thing that went in my favor this week was seeing the weather for Detroit/Philly, leading me to dumping Stafford in favor of Flacco.

How much you willing to pay for me to release all my players just in time for you to have your pick? :shifty:

I just hope that one day they stop being rumors and he actually takes a job. The sooner he gets out of the MNF booth, the better.

Huh? I'm a big fan of Al Michaels and Cris Collingsworth but Gruden is not far behind them. There are much worse on the air.

He's awful. He's a faux know-it-all who doesn't have a bad thing to say about anybody in fear that they could decide whether or not he gets a job somewhere else. Which I get but actually leave if you're going to do that. Otherwise, do your job and actually analyze instead of handling everything with kiddy gloves because you're afraid you could alienate the wrong person.

• Like 1

Something about Gruden makes me like him. He's going to leave MNF eventually, though. I think he's waiting for the type of gig that'll require little to no rebuilding. Like if Atlanta were to can Michael Smith(which they won't), he'd probably be all over that.

Lovie Smith would be a fantastic fit with Houston, given what he can do with their defense.

And on subject of head coaching, the newest Redskins rumor is that they want Art Briles to replace Mike Shanahan, which I suppose makes a fair deal of sense. Don't see it happening, though.

That's not exactly new considering that's probably the major reason why Baylor gave Briles that extension a couple weeks ago.

Lovie Smith wouldn't be able to do anything with that defense that Wade Phillips wasn't doing already, to be honest and may even set it back a season or two because they'd likely switch to a 4-3.

I'd definitely agree with Miami being likely destination #2 for Gruden, though.