2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

Wow, Detroit just got screwed. They stopped Philly on the two-point conversion and were called for some phantom penalty. Then Philly gets the two-points on the retry.

Not too mention that weak ass roughing the passer on Fairley that set up 1st and 10 rather than having them at 3rd and 10 on the same drive. BLAH.

But Jeremy Ross. Good find.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there ya go, Detroit just didn't get an obvious unnecessary roughness penalty called

ku-medium.gif
  • Like 7

Christ stop kicking it to him!

LMAO

How I feel about fantasy this week:

I'm Ned Beatty, and LL is one of the hicks :( .

Well, I reckon ya do got uh purty mouth.

I wish I could tell you that Mick fought the good fight, and The Ones Who Block let him be. I wish I could tell you that. But fantasy football ain't no fairy tale world.

Jesus Christ. Rooting for the Lions for one day is an awful experience. I don't envy you one bit, VP.

20+ years.

The saving grace is that in those twenty years I've had the luxury of seeing Barry Sanders and Calvin Johnson in their prime. Unfortunately that has come with one playoff victory, awful QB's until Stafford, inept coaching, and Matt mother fucking Millen. Yeah it's been a bit shit.

That game was incredible. Thought it'd be a low scoring game. Proven so wrong

How could the Ravens clear their field but Philly couldn't?