2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speechless. Refs refused to allow the Browns to beat Tom Brady.

If I were more invested in the Browns winning anymore this year I'd be pretty pissed. But this loss just helps the draft position anyway.

Fuck the Patriots.

I did not see what happened, what bullshit were they gifted this time?

If I were more invested in the Browns winning anymore this year I'd be pretty pissed. But this loss just helps the draft position anyway.

Fuck the Patriots.

I did not see what happened, what bullshit were they gifted this time?

Very questionable pass interference call in the endzone.

Yeah you gotta turn your head to the ball at least. I don't like flags being thrown on plays like that but it's not like the ref completely blew it.

Like they blew a couple calls in the Ravens-Vikings game today. I give them the benefit of the doubt because of the snow and sloppy conditions, absolutely nobody was on their A-game today. But that pass interference on the Ravens final drive was a bad call, glad it went in our favor though. The last 2 minutes, those were insane and bad for my heart.

Too bad Pittsburgh couldn't help a brother out today and lost to the Dolphins.