2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on kirk cousins! Win this for your fellow Kirks everywhere!

• Like 1

Two straight turnovers, what a shocking development.

Ladies and gentlemen, the Dallas Cowboys

Followed today by the Lions and Giants. How do we lose today? A butt fumble safety? Eli Manning converting a two point conversation that is batted back to him and he runs in? A 90 yard field goal? An amputee kick off return for a TD?

Two straight turnovers, what a shocking development.

Ladies and gentlemen, the Dallas Cowboys

Followed today by the Lions and Giants. How do we lose today? A butt fumble safety? Eli Manning converting a two point conversation that is batted back to him and he runs in? A 90 yard field goal? An amputee kick off return for a TD?

Would this work?

God dammit Romo! So many people were counting on you to blow that game and you let us down! Your so unreliable in December!

• Like 2

Looks like Philadelphia will actually have to earn their way into the playoffs and not just roll in due to being in the world's worst division.

Have you seen the AFC South? Indy could have won it with Luck, Mathis and a pineapple playing.

• Like 4

I know I really shouldn't be but fucking hell I can't help but feel we might somehow still pull it off and make the playoffs. We needed the Chargers to lose one of their two games, Ravens to lose both their games, the Jets to win both of their games, the Dolphins to lose both of their games and of course to win both of our remaining games.

So far every result (bar our own which is tied) is going our way. It's the longest of fucking long shots and I'm sure it'll end with everybody laughing at us for even believing we ever stood a chance in this scenario, but man this would be immense if it actually went to the final day.

Looks like operation make sure we get a Brady-Manning AFC Championship Game is in full effect.

These refs are an abortion. If a Raven farts near a WR it's a flag.

EDIT - Hey they overturned a bullshit ruling how about that.

Seems foolish to blame the refs when the Ravens haven't scored a TD in 7 quarters