2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to blame the D as they've been solid up until now but man I fucking hate Dom Capers. Rodgers' prime years have and continue to be wasted because of that incompetent clown.

I know how Packers fans feel right about now

Clock milking is the shittiest way to lose. :P

But props to the Niners. Tired of playing those tough bastards. Packers need a defense or it's going to be more of the same next year.

• Like 1

Would they have been be better off letting them score to give them at least a play to try and tie the game up? Or do you think they're too far out and that Gore would realise before he got through that he needed to stop?

Would they have been be better off letting them score to give them at least a play to try and tie the game up? Or do you think they're too far out and that Gore would realise before he got through that he needed to stop?

Gore would've just taken a dive at the five or so and made the FG even more automatic.

What a weekend. 3 of the 4 games were friggin close, couldn't ask for much more. The only team I absolutely didn't want to see win the SB (Eagles) are out too so that makes it all the better for me. I guess I don't want to see the Pats win either, but they've just had such a ridiculous amount of injuries that if they won it all I couldn't hate it as much as I normally would.