2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose I'll be rooting for the Chargers and Panthers now to make the most "WTF" Super Bowl matchup ever.

Well if you go by the suspicious standards, Chargers are set to continue a streak and win the SB since they were the first regular season team to play in philly this year. I mean, look at the last 3 SB winners, they were the first regular season team opponents for the eagles at home as well >.>

What if...the game wasn't played in such a shit hole?! :w00t:

Huh? Last time I checked they weren't playing in Detroit. :shifty:

You can't even counter-troll properly, I don't cheer for Detroit. Was Boise the word you were looking for? :P

What if...the game wasn't played in such a shit hole?! :w00t:

Huh? Last time I checked they weren't playing in Detroit. :shifty:

You can't even counter-troll properly, I don't cheer for Detroit. Was Boise the word you were looking for? :P

Coincidentally enough, also a shit hole.

(I did realize my mistake before your post and was going to change it but figured meh and let it stand as VerbalPuke insult)

Yeah we dont need any help shooting ourselves in the foot.

Speaking of Lions, word is that the coaching job is Whisenhunts if he wants it. Fucking Bengals losing means we have to wait. Somebody suggested he may bring a 3-4 Defensive coordinator with which intrigues me because we haven't used a 3-4 that i can rremembe. Maybe in the early 90s? Thing is, i dont how our personnel fits that scheme. Suh moved to DE? Willie Young at LB or bring in new guys? I dont know a lot about who the best types of players are.for it.

Still, I would be cool with seeing them try, I'd rather not roll with Gunther Cunningham again.

Fuck both of you. I hope The Lions cut Kellen Moore and I hope Dom Capers gets an extension. Boise is my ass and Green Bay is my balls.

:-D

Hey, *I* never said Detroit is a bad place. You got the wrong guy :P

Detroit is a bad place though.