2013 NFL Season Thread

Lint

Ronde Barber earned that right when he shut the Vet up in the NFC Championship Game. When you pick off McNabb in the Eagle's last stand and run it back for a touchdown, you can call them what you want :shifty:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I hate Pete Carroll, and as much as I would love to see the Seahawks lose, I don't think it's going to happen, though crazier shit has happened in the NFL .

What the hell was Colston thinking? Did he think the clock had expired? That made absolutely zero sense.

That was so weird. The announcer said "All they have to do is get it down the field a bit, step out of bounds and then have a shot at the end zone". So Colston makes the catch and I'm thinking "Wow they did it. They are going to get a shot!" Then Colston zoomed it 5 yards up the field and just left me confused.

I am really looking forward to this next one though. AFC champion is coming out of this game I bet.

What the hell was Colston thinking? Did he think the clock had expired? That made absolutely zero sense.

That was so weird. The announcer said "All they have to do is get it down the field a bit, step out of bounds and then have a shot at the end zone". So Colston makes the catch and I'm thinking "Wow they did it. They are going to get a shot!" Then Colston zoomed it 5 yards up the field and just left me confused.

I am really looking forward to this next one though. AFC champion is coming out of this game I bet.

peyton-manning-mad-sad.jpg

• Like 1