Electronic Entertainment Expo 2013 (E3)

King Ellis

Can you imagine if you actually went on Xbox Live and were like "This is your commander, go take point B. That's an order."?

31 other people shouting 'SHUT UP, FAG!' in unison.

• Like 1

Oh man, fucking Morrigan. It's carrying on from Origins! 2 remains the ugly cousin no one talks about!

Actually, I believe Varric was in the trailer, as was the chick whose interrogation of Varric made up the story of DA2. I think the figure near the end of it was Hawke, 2's main character. I'd argue that Morrigan was a surprise inclusion from Origins that made it into a 2-heavy trailer rather than BioWare disregarding 2 entirely.

Yeah, I know we're always like 'lol, modern FPS's' and stuff but that looked sweet. Jumping off buildings, parachuting down, the building collapsing.

Mirror's Edge Twoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Oh man, fucking Morrigan. It's carrying on from Origins! 2 remains the ugly cousin no one talks about!

Actually, I believe Varric was in the trailer, as was the chick whose interrogation of Varric made up the story of DA2. I think the figure near the end of it was Hawke, 2's main character. I'd argue that Morrigan was a surprise inclusion from Origins that made it into a 2-heavy trailer rather than BioWare disregarding 2 entirely.

Then that's shitty. I'd rather they completely forgot about 2. Like I try to every day.

Then that's shitty. I'd rather they completely forgot about 2. Like I try to every day.

Christ man it wasnt that bad! The dungeons were repetitive but it had amazing characters in it

• Like 4