Electronic Entertainment Expo 2013 (E3)

King Ellis

Oh man, fucking Morrigan. It's carrying on from Origins! 2 remains the ugly cousin no one talks about!

Actually, I believe Varric was in the trailer, as was the chick whose interrogation of Varric made up the story of DA2. I think the figure near the end of it was Hawke, 2's main character. I'd argue that Morrigan was a surprise inclusion from Origins that made it into a 2-heavy trailer rather than BioWare disregarding 2 entirely.

Then that's shitty. I'd rather they completely forgot about 2. Like I try to every day.

The gameplay sucked, but I don't get why there'd be an issue with the characters or story.

Titanfall and Quantum Break look/seem interesting. Would definitely want to try those out. The Metal Gear looks nice as well. I've been wanting to try one of them out and this one seems like a decent one to try, unless anyone thinks another one is better to try. I enjoy the stealth sort of gameplay like that.

Mirrors Edge 2 is definitely great to hear. I've only played the demo for the first, but it felt like a really nice game.

Thus far, I think I'll be able to hold onto my 360 for quite a while after the One comes out, since thus far only Quantum is the exclusive to next gen (is Mirrors Edge 2?). With Watchdogs and Battlefield 4 this year, and the 3DS games I've got, I might be able to wait a year or so before I feel like I need a next gen console. Of course, I'm still waiting to see more from the next Halo and whatever other games might be announced for next gen only.

Really looking forward to the Nintendo Direct tomorrow for some X and Y info, and I believe a Smash trailer or something.

Molyneux is on GT showing off Godus and is already teasing some secret that people will have to band together to discover.

Oh, Peter...

I say showing off, there was a fairly static image of a beach that he interacted with once, barely, and spent the rest of the time talking. :shifty:

There was not one thing today that sold either next gen console to me. I will save my $500 and stick to my 360.

The Sony conference hasn't happened yet so it's not surprising that nothing's really sold the PS4.

• Like 2

Mirror's Edge really wasn't that good at all. I've had it for nearly 5 years and I still haven't felt the urge to complete it, would've traded it in years ago if it were actually worth anything.

This x1000. Great concept, nice art style, lackluster game.

I've seen $499 as the US price for Xbox One, any idea on what the European price is?

$499 is €376 but they never directly use the exchange rate, so I'd imagine it'd be €499 too becuase fuck yeah price discrimination!