Electronic Entertainment Expo 2013 (E3)

King Ellis

I mean, it can't be worse than Risen 2, but it's just going to be the same game again. Except this time with a new hat!

Sorry. I'm just way, way over the hype of Assassins Creed. I've given the series so many chances to impress me and it's failed at every turn.

Ooh, new Trials.

And a mobile Trials game...

And some sort of online RPG with another 'conspiracy' 'powers that be' type trailer. Just because it worked for Watch Dogs doesn't mean you can copy paste it, Ubisoft!

Ahaha, bio terrorist attack during Black Friday? That I can kind of dig...that sounds kinda bad.

So, it's another one of those blossoming MMO shooter things that TKz loves so much? :shifty:

Ooh, just a little thing in being able to shoot the tyres out of a car to lower it so it's momentarily not providing cover but it's a nice touch.