The FA Cup Thread 2013/14

Colly

• Admin
Arsene Wenger refuses to ring too many changes to his side despite their position at the top of the Premier League after a Christmas schedule which he described as "horrendous". Lukasz Fabianski will start in goal, while Tomas Rosicky and Serge Gnabry come in for Mathieu Flamini and Lukas Podolski.
Arsenal starting XI: Fabianski, Sagna, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Monreal, Arteta, Wilshere, Rosicky, Cazorla, Gnabry, Walcott
Tottenham manager Tim Sherwood gives a full debut to 19-year-old Nabil Bentaleb. He comes in for Etienne Capoue in what is Spurs' only change from the side which won at Manchester United on New Year's Day.
Tottenham starting XI: Lloris; Walker, Chiriches, Dawson, Rose; Lennon, Bentaleb, Dembele, Eriksen; Adebayor, Soldado

*slow sarcastic clap*

Why are we always involved in cup shocks one way or the other? It's getting to the point where I'd rather we drew Chelsea than Halifax on the basis that it'd be an easier game

*slow sarcastic clap*

Why are we always involved in cup shocks one way or the other? It's getting to the point where I'd rather we drew Chelsea than Halifax on the basis that it'd be an easier game

How was our 5-1 victory over you last year a shock?

*slow sarcastic clap*

How was our 5-1 victory over you last year a shock?

That they scored