The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

Gutted for him. Supposedly this surgery is a precaution because something was highlighted in some recent scans. It's a shame really as he's a local lad and did well last season, hopefully he won't be out for too long and can try to break back into the team but I feel this is another Martin Kelly situation in which at most he'll be a bit part squad player due to the effect of his injuries.

He's made himself look like a right knob last night with his shitty strawman argument.

All he had to say was something along the lines of 'Yeah, we've had some criticism this season but we've put a good run together lately, got ourselves out of the relegation zone and given ourselves a decent chance of staying up' instead of some ludicrous version of 'U WOT M8?'.

He's a fucking cartoon. The media has actually been overly supportive of Leicester, constantly saying we deserve better than we've got. The guy just has a fucking massive persecution complex and is a bully to boot. I don't care if we stay up, I just want that embarrassing twat out of my club.

Dummett's fit so we can play everyone in their actual positions today can't we John? Nope, we'll play Taylor and Jonas in centre mid and Sissoko somewhere random. Can't even work out what the formation will be if we even have one. Moron.

Turn over to the match 80 seconds late, Leicester have already scored.

I knew I should have picked either Vardy or Ulloa for my Fantasy team today, but I just didn't know which one and ended up picking Benteke instead. :shifty:

I wake up and it's all gone to shit. We're going down right?

Nah, bottom 3 now is the bottom 3 at the end of the season.

I mean, yeah sure 3 points can also clear us from that battle. But we're so shit.