The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

Manchester United will offer Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo, 29, a weekly wage of £300,000 to lure him back to Old Trafford.

So, they're offering him a pay cut?

Enticing.

Daft question not even remotely related to my Fantasy team, is Dier pretty much established at Spurs now or will he drop out when players come back from injury? I'm not expecting him to keep scoring but he's cheaper than Davies who's only playing in Europe.

Totally not a fantasy football question, how doubtful are Costa and Hazard for the weekend?

Auto subs!

I've got Cabella and Riviere as replacements, waiting in the wings...

:crying:

Having already used my wildcard, I had to take a 4pt hit to get both Man Utd players (Mata and Rooney) out of my team. Got Schneiderlin and Aguero and a bit of cash left over for next week.

Seb Larsson will be coming off the bench if Costa is injured...

10am-11am - colouring in

I've transferred out Sturridge and put in Rooney because QPR are shit and now the transfer window is closed, it's time for Rooney's annual contractapalooza.

• Like 1

• Admin
A statement from the group said it was in the preliminary stages of assessing a cash offer.
Spurs denied on Thursday that owner Joe Lewis was seeking to sell, after the Daily Telegraph broke the story of Cain Hoy's interest.
The London club is trying to finance a reported £400m project to construct a new 56,250-capacity stadium.
Cain Hoy's statement, issued in response to the Telegraph story, confirms its interest in a takeover but advises that the plans are "at an early stage".
"There can be no certainty that any offer will ultimately be made," the group adds.
Cain Hoy now have until 10 October to firm up their interest or withdraw it, in accordance with the City Code on Takeovers and Mergers.
Spurs said in a statement on Thursday that they have not yet entered takeover discussions with any group.
The club plans to move out of its current White Hart Lane stadium by 2017, but a legal wrangle means they will have to find a temporary home venue for the 2017-18 season.

Newcastle owner Mike Ashley says he has no plans to sell the club until at least the end of next season.

It was reported on Thursday that he is ready to buy Scottish side Rangers, in which he already has a 9% stake.

"The truth is Mike Ashley remains committed to Newcastle United," said a statement from the Premier League club.

"This means that for the remainder of this season and at least until the end of next season, Mike Ashley will not sell Newcastle United at any price."

Somebody hold me, I want to cry...